Definition of Processing Levels
PALSAR-2 Standard Data Product(Format:CEOS/GeoTIFF)
|Level 1.1||Range and single look azimuth compressed data is represented by complex I and Q channels to preserve the magnitude and phase information.Range coordinate is in slant range.
In the case of ScanSAR mode, an image file is generated per each scan.
|Level 1.5||Range and multi-look azimuth compressed data is represented by amplitude data.
Range coordinate is converted from slant range to ground range, and map projection is performed.
|Level 2.1||Level 2.1 data is orthorectified from level 1.1 data by using digital elevation model. Pixel spacing is selectable depending on observation modes.
Image coordinate in map projection is geocoded.
|Level 3.1||Image quality corrections (noise reduction and dynamic range compression) are performed to the level 1.5 data.|
|Spotlight||1m (Az) x 4m (Rg)||25km (Az) x 25km (Rg)|
|Observation Mode||Price per Scene|
|High-sensitive(Full Polarimetry)||JPY 240,000|
|Fine(Full Polarimetry)||JPY 240,000|
|ScanSAR nominal(28Mhz)||JPY 80,000|
|ScanSAR nominal(14Mhz)||JPY 80,000|
|ScanSAR wide(490km)||JPY 80,000|
New Acquistion Price
New Acquisitions are available for the specified observation mode with additional JPY 150,000 per scene.
- Prices listed above are Japanese Yen.
- Prices listed above apply to a single user license.
- Prices listed above apply to on-line delivery only.
- Please contact to ALOS-2 Data Provider’s Team if different delivery media is required other than downloading.
- Prices listed above exclude any taxes (withholding taxes, VAT, GST or similar taxes), duties, stamps, surcharges, clearance costs and other fees.
- Prices listed above are prices for data acquired by PALSAR-2.
End User License