ALOS2 image viewer
This is a multifunctional program that can process and display images from the synthetic aperture radar (PALSAR-2) mounted in ALOS-2. It is easy for anyone to overlay and compare ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 images and optical sensor images, which gives rise to new ideas about ways to use SAR images.
- Tiling of large image files from ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 to optimize them for display.
- Automatic generation and display of tiles for color display of ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 polarization synthesis.
- Automatic generation and display of tiles for display and superimposition of ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 images from two different periods of time.
- Execution and display of interferometry processing through complex ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 of two different periods of time.
- Orthorectification and output of all tiled images, and the generation of text files in KML format (can be displayed on Google Earth).
- Generation of differential interferogram, and generation and KML output of coherence images.
- Statistical processing of radar reflection coefficient in multiple polygons, produced manually in the images, as well as output of files in CSV format. The polygon is output in KML format.
- OS: Windows 7 or later (32bit, 64bit)
- CPU: 2.2GHz or higher
- Memory: 2GB or more
- Display resolution: 1024×768 or higher
Users need to input their information, such as name, affiliation, and e-mail address.