RESTEC e-news #025 (Jun,2016)
In This Issue
- RESTEC Supports JICA RS Training for the Ocean in South Africa
- Participants from Bangladesh Learn about Remote Sensing for NSDI
1. RESTEC Supports JICA RS Training for the Ocean in South Africa
On May 25-27, 2016, a remote sensing training course on ocean
monitoring was held in Durban, South Africa. The training course was
hosted by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in
collaboration with the South African National Space Agency (SANSA).
Read more and see photos at
2. Participants from Bangladesh Learn about Remote Sensing for NSDI
RESTEC welcomed 9 participants from the People’s Republic of
Bangladesh on June 2. They learned about the latest basic knowledge on
remote sensing and its applications to understand the concept and
benefits of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
Read more and see a photo at
– * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ?
We would very much like to hear from you even if you are not currently
using any satellite data. Please feel free to send us (to:
email@example.com) few lines on your current activities along with
your name, current place of work (organization) and the month and the
year of the RESTEC training you joined. Your cooperation will be very
To subscribe or unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back number of RESTEC e-news is available at