RESTEC e-news #024 (Jun,2016)
In This Issue
- RESTEC’s “ALOS-2 Image Viewer” is Available for Alumni
- AW3D Update
- RESTEC is to Welcome Trainees from South Africa
1. RESTEC's "ALOS-2 Image Viewer" is Available for Alumni
ALOS-2 image viewer, a comprehensive SAR image handling and display
software tool, is now available online for RESTEC training alumni. You
can download the software tool from the following URL.
For those who don’t have any ALOS-2 data, sample data is available at
the following site.
2. AW3D Update
RESTEC offers new tasking service to produce a World 3D Topographic
Data “AW3D”. You can find new price list and more information at the
3. RESTEC is to Welcome Trainees from South Africa
RESTEC will welcome the trainees from South Africa who will arrive in
Japan early next month. They will stay in Japan for 4 weeks and learn
about Japan’s remote sensing technology.
– * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ? *- * ? * ? * ? * ? * ?
We would very much like to hear from you even if you are not currently
using any satellite data. Please feel free to send us (to:
firstname.lastname@example.org) few lines on your current activities along with
your name, current place of work (organization) and the month and the
year of the RESTEC training you joined. Your cooperation will be very
To subscribe or unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
Back number of RESTEC e-news is available at